Saturday, May 26, 2007

More Cole....




Hi Everyone.... this is Emma's new brother Cole!!! We visited him this morning, but its still hot and we are not playing as well outside. We all cant wait to come home. Cole says "Hello Emma" He cant wait to play in the back yard with you.




Have a safe drive to florida.... watch lots of movies. We will spend the weekend, shopping, eating and sleeping..... we are the wild ones. We are working on coordinating our donation for the orphanage. They are checking with the director to see what the needs are. It is amazing the change in the last week. They have repainted all the outside toys, climbers etc. They are replacing wood on seats and benches. The grass has been trimmed and some dead trees removed. Its really looking good. They are working on getting the swimming pool in working condition for summer. Concrete and paint are every where.... flower beds are full of new plants. This is a nice facility.




Have a great weekend... not sure ifwe can get online tomorrow. Sunday is really a big "get out " day for most the locals. everything is crowded.




Take care .. love you and miss you. Kisses and Hugs to Emma from Mommy and Daddy.




PS dont forget my shell from florida!!!!

1 comment:

Monica Bowden said...

Good morning Sally and Andy! I just spoke to Sally, you totally surprised me!!! You sound just like your mom! HAHAHA.

I am so sad, I cannot get the pictures to come up on my computer. I bet he is just beautiful.

Miles was very disappointed he couldn't see his new little brother...he thinks since emily is getting a new baby brother, it's his new baby brother, too.

I miss talking to you everyday, Sally. Now I have to actually work the whole day. Can you believe that? GEESH.

Miss you....